Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 21, 2013

Scrappy Moms Guest Designer - Hello Card

I am a guest designer over at Scrappy Moms this month and I have another project to share using the November release stamps.  I used the "Just Sayin" stamp set and the Die-namics "Say What" metal dies which are now available for purchase.
For my project I created this CAS card using the 2 inch die.  I stamped the "Hello" sentiment from the "Just Sayin" stamp set in the center of the word bubble.  The die cut was popped up on foam dots for added dimension.
A small twine bow made with Berry Trendy Twine was used to embellish the die cut. I used some red washi tape on my card to break up the striped card stock.
Today is the last day of release week over at Scrappy Moms and I want to thank them for having me as their November guest designer.  I love the new stamps and dies and have enjoyed using them on my projects for the past week!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the simplicity! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, clean and simple.
    And I love the bright colors.
    Thanks for sharing
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word bubble is great with the stamp. Can be used time and time again. Less is more!

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, love the CAS design :)

    Hugs from Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete