Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 18, 2013

Scrappy Moms Guest Designer - Love Layout

I am a guest designer over at Scrappy Moms this month and I have another project to share using the November release stamps.  I used the "Just Sayin" stamp set and the Die-namics "Say What" metal dies which are now available for purchase.
For my project today, I created this one page 12x12 layout.  To create my layout, I layered some patterned card stock and added a strip punched from the Martha Stewart Beaded Arc punch to each side of the patterned card stock.
I used both sizes of the "Say What?" Die-namics dies and stamped three different sentiments from the "Just Sayin" stamp set.  I also used the "I Love You" sentiment on a small hand cut flag on the tag on my layout, however I masked off the "I".
My layout was embellished with Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine, sequins, paper flowers, ribbon and some cording.  I created a large tag and embellished it.
I also used some pre-made coordinating tags with sentiments throughout my layout.  A small banner was added to the corner of the layout as a finishing touch.
Please stop by tomorrow for another fun guest designer project using the new Scrappy Moms release.

11 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful!! So glad you are guesting with us this month! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Sukie! I love it! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers and great way to use the stamps.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!!!!
    GREAT papers and love all the stamps and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love all the papers. Thanks for sharing!
    Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. Love the papers and the dies & stamps. BIF
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://delitefulsuds.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty layout! One of my fav Bo Bunny lines. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work, love the LO and all the elements . popping in from the BIF ladder. Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete