Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 15, 2013

Scrappy Moms Guest Designer - Birthday Girl Card

Happy Friday, I am honored to be a guest designer for Scrappy Moms for their November stamp release.  There are two new stamp sets being released today along with a set of Die-namics dies.  They are all so fabulous and available now for purchase.


I have a project to share which features all three of these products.  I created this fun birthday card for a friend of mine whose birthday is in a couple of days.
The focal point of my card is the Polaroid frame which was cut from the Freshly Picked cartridge.  The Birthday Girl sentiment was stamped from the "Birthday Hugs" stamp set.  I used the Die-namics "Say What" die and stamped the "Pssst…" sentiment from the "Just Sayin" stamp set on to the word bubble. I added another sentiment from the "Birthday Hugs" stamp set to some pink card stock.  All three of the sentiments seemed to work perfectly together.  My card was finished off with a paper flower and a button along with a twine bow in Cotton Candy Trendy Twine.
Aren't these new stamp sets so fun?  I love how they can be used together along with the dies.  Stop by Scrappy Moms to get yours today!  Remember to stop by my blog all next week for more projects with the November stamp release!

4 comments:

  1. So adorable, Sukie! I love the fun papers and colors. Thank you for joining us this month! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Congrats on the GD spot and I just love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card and congratulations to you Sukie! BIF

    ReplyDelete