Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 11, 2013

Trendy Twine Design Day - With Thanks Card

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a fall theme card to share.  This month we are featuring the Orange Truffle twine which is a twist of orange and brown and is perfect for all of those Fall projects.  I embossed the background of my card with the Paper Lace Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked it for added dimension.  I added a layer of burlap ribbon and card stock wrapped in twine as the focal point.  I punched a scalloped circle and adhered a hand cut flag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set. Some paper leaves, stick pins, a coordinating button and some curled twine finished off the card.  I only have a sneak peek for you here, please visit the Trendy Twine blog for a closer look at my card.
The Orange Truffle twine is on sale in the store.  The store is packed with all sorts of goodies, perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
Challenge:

15 comments:

  1. Awesome job Sukie!!
    Great use of the twine :)
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...love the twine.
    TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I love the burlap ribbon! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, love how you used the twine :)

    Hugs from Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, makes me want to go to the shop and get a chocolate orange :-)

    Kathy BIF x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the twine colors, your card is so sweet!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your stuff, Helen!! GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you tied around that yummy twine! very creative and loving the fall colors. BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Sukie. Love all the different textures and how you wrapped the twine in the middle.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this came out, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete