Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Today I have a quick card to share to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  This simple card was created using the Base Camp cartridge for the numbers and I tied some Cherry Licorice Trendy Twine at the top of each number.  The top layer of the card was pop dotted on to the base of a pre-made card. A sparkly snowflake from my stash was the finishing touch to my card.
Challenge:

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year my friend!
    FAB card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! Love the color! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Happy New Year' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card-love the twine and the colors! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Fantastic Card, love how you use the twine!!!
    Happy New Year 2014!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is such a power color...I hope your year is powerful! Happy New Year from your BIF Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great Sukie. I Love the color - Reds my favorite :O) -
    Cara
    -bif-

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card
    BIF Kathy & Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sukie! I love the color combo and overall design, thank you for sharing with us at Exploring Cricut this week!
    Have a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this-red for the New Year is strong and powerful! Love how you used the twine! You should link this up over at BBTB2 also-we have a New Year's linky party over there as well. Thanks for joining our Exploring Cricut challenge this week :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete