Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 30, 2014

I Love You Card

To create this Valentine's Day card, I cut 3 heart balloons from the Sweethearts cartridge and added Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine to them.  A small twine bow was perfect for holding the balloons together.
I added some washi tape on my card and adding a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Dancing In Circles stamp set to a punched circle.  The sentiment circle and balloons were pop dotted with foam for added dimension.
Challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Pink and girlie just the sort of combination I love. I like the fun way you have used the twine.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Sukie!!
    LOVE the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, so sweet!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, your card is AWESOME!!I love the fun twine attached to the cute balloons-fabulous papers to...super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. To adorable Sukie! Love the color combo on this one :0)

    Have a great weekend

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, I love your card! So pretty and full of Valentine fun! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

    Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally sweet way to make a valentine card! BIF Valentine Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable Valentine's Day card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete