Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 3, 2014

Love Layout

Today I have a single page layout to share inspired by the sketch challenge going on over at My Creative Time.
I used this gorgeous Anna Griffin stitched paper for my background which already had the "love" title stitched on it.  Next I layered some black card stock punched with the Spiral Arches Martha Stewart punch.
The tiny envelope was cut from the Wild Card cartridge and I added several hearts from the My Creative Time Stitched Heart Layering Dies.  A small heart was also added to the center of the camera which is from the My Creative Time Stitched Camera Die.
I added lots of embellishments to my layout including some Valentine's ribbon, sequins and a fun chevron button.  The tickets and journaling tag came from my stash.  The photo mats, envelope and button were accented with Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
My layout was finished with a fun sentiment from the My Creative Time Sports Sentiment stamp set.  I combined 2 different stamps to create the I Love You tag.
Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. Wow...very pretty! At first I thought you were super talented with that sewing machine...lol. Good to know you bought it...love that paper! Great job. And thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO...wow!!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't scrap..so I am so amazed by layouts! thanks for sharing the details! BIF hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sukie! This is AWESOME!!
    Love your take on the sketch and all the awesome MCT stamps and dies you used! So much fun my friend!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us in the My Creative Time Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout makes me say "Love is in the air!"
    I like your attention to details, all looks finished and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty layout!! I love all the hearts!! Thanks so much for joining us at the My Creative Time Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout with all the lovely details you did-great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God, How lovely, this layout is full of inspiration!
    Thank You for Sharing,
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful layout! I love the envelope with the hearts spilling out, and so many other elements as well, the twine, etc! Thanks for joining FCCB's "Seeing Red" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS layout!!! LOVE all the shades of pink and red, your hearts/envelope is so fun, and I LOVE the tickets! GREAT job!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB and Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this layout!! I love all the embellishments you added, especially the envelope with the hearts coming out of it and the twine. And I really like that background paper too! Thanks for joining the Seeing Red challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty LO, TFS with us at FCCB, good luck with the challenges, have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have so many creative embellishments around the page - the envelope is precious and the camera fits right in. I love the addition of the black border as it makes the pinks and reds pop! This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling layout!! Love all the detail and embellishments you've added!! Thanks for joining in on the MCT sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL job with your great layout, LOVE all the details!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout and I love the Camera stitched die.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic layout !!! Love the details !! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful layout!! Love all the MCT goodies you incorporated!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Tracy :)
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete