Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 17, 2014

Memories Layout

My layout today was inspired by the colors from Nautical Trendy Twine and created for the challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room requiring 3 different pattern papers.  The twist of yellow, blue and white is absolutely gorgeous.
This layout was created using the Heritage cartridge for the title and the tag at the top of the left page.
The border along the patterned paper was punched using the Martha Stewart Garden Rail border punch. 
The title was a simple cut which worked well with the busy patterned card stock on my layout.
A couple of small hand cut flags embellished with a button and Nautical Trendy Twine were added to the layout.
I created this banner by cutting out little triangles and attaching some more coordinating twine across the top of the page.
The hand cut tag was embellished with some ribbon, twine and a couple of paper flowers with a pearl sticker center.
Additional large paper flowers with bling centers were added to the layout as a finishing touch.
Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. beautiful LO Sukie! LOVE those colors!!!!
    AWESOME job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC LAYOUT!! Love the colour scheme you have used, Great way to use patterned papers!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look and love your LOs. I don't comment often but this LO, I just had to say something. It's just gorgeous! I love the shades of colors you chose, the pps, wonderful flowers, great hand made banner. I really just love everything! What size photo mats? This is a LO I want to try to lift someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the beautiful papers and colors!! All of the details are fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sukie! I love your layout! It is so pretty in blue and yellow! Great papers, too!
    Darcy
    Crafters Blog It Forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie :) What adorable flowers these are. Makes me want the spring to come faster! And I like the border punches!

    Toffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is fantastic! I love the colors, the layout, everything! I might have to CASE this! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete