Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 20, 2014

Moments to Treasure Layout

This super bright layout was created with a couple of challenges in mind, one challenge required using at least 3 different patterned papers.  I used the Freshly Picked cartridge for the polaroid frames.  I accented the frames with some flowers, hand cut flags and washi tape.  I plan to add a couple of smaller pictures to the polaroid frames.
A small mat stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set was added as the title of the layout.  I used a doily as an attempt to neutralize the bright colors of the layout.  A small banner created from hand cut flags and Pink Limeade Trendy Twine was adhered to the corner.
I tucked in a small journaling tag embellished with some coordinating ribbon, a flower and a twine bow.  A star punched from the Martha Stewart Bright Star punch was layered under the flower.
Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous LO Sukie!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details are Precious!!
    Beautiful LO!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sukie! I love how you put this together!! Simply gorgeous and one of my favorite color schemes!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Layout, love the colours and the patterned papers too!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT layout! So beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete