Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 10, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas "Birthday Party" Linky Party

Welcome to another Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!  The theme is "Birthdays" and we invite you to come link up all kinds of birthday projects.  For my project I created a card accented with a hand cut flag which was wrapped with some Cranberry Trendy Twine.
I added a tag to my card and used a Unity Stamp from the Birthday Jubilee stamp set and colored it. Some sequins were added to accent my tag.  My card was finished off with some ribbon, a button and a twine bow.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party: Unity Stamp Company, Miriam's Crafting Supplies and Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  Stop by Craftin Desert Divas to check out all of the inspiring projects from the DT and join in the linky party!
Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the awesome sequins!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the tag on there and the red black and white are so elegant together.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sukie!! I love the red, black, white color scheme!! Great card!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! This must be for me..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color combo is always so elegant, Beautiful card!!! The sequins makes it extra elegant LOVE IT
    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This. Is so striking. Love the colors. Saw your card on Unity and had to come over and look. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Love all the extras! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour combo and I like the way you have decorate the tag.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pretty! Love the paper choice!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete