Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 20, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas "Teenage Dream Release Day"

It's finally here, welcome to the first ever Craftin Desert Divas Stamp Release Sneak Peek Party.  This is day 2 of the 5 day party celebration.  The first 3 days we are showcasing one stamp set, then on Saturday and Sunday we will have a 2 day hop.  Each day of this release party will have a prize. Today, we are showcasing our projects created with the Teenage Dream stamp set.
For my project, I created this one page 12x12 layout with 8 tags from my stash.  I have several 2x2 pictures I wanted to scrapbook so I thought the tags would be perfect to showcase my pictures.
A hand cut flag was used to add the #cutekid sentiment from the new Teenage Dream stamp set.  I used some dies and a punch for the doilies on my layout.  The Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch was used to create the border on the center of my layout.  The border was accented with some washi tape and layered with ribbon.
For my layout I used the Twinkle Toes cartridge for the ballerina and Create a Critter for the word "cute".  The ballerina was accented with some pearls and a cute little Peachy Keen Face stamp.
Each of the tags were accented with some ribbon from my stash or with Totally White Trendy Twine. My layout was also embellished with some flowers.  Here is a close up of the #cutekid sentiment which is perfect for my layout.
Thanks so much for joining us, don't forget to stop over at Craftin Desert Divas for more sneak peeks, amazing inspiration by the design team and for a chance to win today's giveaway.  The winner will be chosen from one of the blogs today, so the more you visit and comment the better chance you have to win!  Please become a blog follower too.  Remember to stop by for the blog hop this weekend!
Challenge:

32 comments:

  1. Such an AWESOME LO Sukie!!!
    LOVE the colors, that adorable little girl and the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet layout - I love the little ballerina and all the embellishments you added.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really adorable! Love the colors and the design!! The stamps are really fun!! Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy -
    Iammorethnamother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable! Love all those tags!

    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Sukie!! I love the design and the pretty papers!! The little girl is so sweet!! What a gorgeous layout!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the idea of using the tags as the base for your pictures. Very girly page - love the pinks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious!! Especially in pink! I love this super sweet sentiment so petite and delicate! Lovely!!! Another wonderful creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty and sweet layout !! I love the way you used the stamps!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors! Adorable layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to show off small photos. The ballerina is darling

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a darling layout, wish I had girls!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout! Love the papers and the little ballerina is so stinken cute! The tags looks awesome-love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute LO. Love your idea of using tags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sukie, this layout is just so very adorable. Love all the details and the adorable ballarina!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Still LOVE this layout! It is absolutely PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a darling layout. I love the cuts you used on this cute layout. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your sweet layout.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layout! The colors are so girly. Gives me an idea for my new grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. great layout!!! beautifully girly!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sukie, your LO's are gorgeous!!! That sentiment fits perfectly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sukie, your LO's are gorgeous!!! That sentiment fits perfectly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. Precious layout. Can't wait to see the rest of these sentiments.
    TTFN
    dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this layout! All the details are amazing! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So adorable, Your photos will be showcased so well on your tags. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is SOOO stinking cute!!! I love this layout! I need to start making more to add to my layout collection! LOVE THIS!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Twinkle Toes is perfect for that sentiment!! I'm going to have to use mine again soon. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  27. So much sweetness going on here! Love the soft, pretty colors and your darling little dancer. This is such a lovely layout, thank you for linking it up with us over at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is one of the most precious layouts I've seen! Ballet is my ultimate passion, so that drew me in immediately... and your sweet detailing and gorgeous colors are lovely. Thank you for sharing your sweet project with us at My Craft Spot!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete