Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Layout

My layout was inspired by the DCWV March Stackaholic Challenge.  I used the DCWV Celebration stack and also incorporated some patterned paper from the DCWV Dots, Stripes and Plaids stack.
The banner was hand cut and embellished with some Blue Berry Trendy Twine.  A couple of twine bows were also added to my layout.
The Happy Birthday title was cut using the My Craft Spot Big Words Metal Dies.  I love how delicate the title looks.
A bit of Twisted Lime and Blue Berry Trendy Twine was wrapped around each of the bingo cards.
I added a couple of my own embellishments by using different pieces from the same stack of paper.
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Sukie!! Love the great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the papers, such a fun and beautiful layout, you are so talented!
    Take Care
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this layout. I am going to use it as inspiration for some birthday layouts I need to do! Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous choice of papers and love the design! The banner is so fun with the different papers! Isn't the banners die fun? Looks amazing! Super cute page!!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    MCS DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is amazing! Il ove all the details..and great color choices! From your BIF Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Awesome job creating dimension on your banner!
    your friend at BIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty layout! Your little banner is such a lovely touch. Love those bingo cards too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete