Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 19, 2014

Happy, Happy Birthday Card

Today I have a card to share which I created to give to my daughter for her birthday tomorrow.  I used the "All That Glitters" challenge over at Scrappy Moms as the inspiration for my card and used a Spring floral theme.  The cupcake and frame were both cut from the Stork's Delivery cartridge.  I added some Stickles to my cupcake frosting and to the candle flame for a glittery effect.
A few scattered sequins added a little more sparkle.  I punched some flowers with two different sized Fiskars punches and added some coordinating pearl centers.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Birthday Hugs stamps set was popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  My card was finished off with a large satin ribbon bow created with May Arts embroidery satin ribbon from Annie's Paper Boutique.
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!
    Sending birthday wishes to your daughter.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sukie!!
    What a GREAT birthday card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the colors! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful!! Love the colors and that big fancy ribbon is wonderful!! Great design and great idea!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly gorgeous! Love, love the patterns your used, the layering and the cupcake-looks fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I love those papers and such a pretty card.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so lovely . The paper and colors are gorgeous !! Hugs, Mayra

    ReplyDelete