Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 6, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day - Lucky Hat

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and we are incorporating Limeade and/or Totally Limeade on our projects, both of which are on sale this month.  For my project, I created a Saint Patrick's Day hat card cut from the Designer's Calendar cartridge and welded together. The shamrocks were cut from Indie Art.  I only have a sneak peek for you on my blog so pop over to Trendy Twine to check out my project.
I wrapped some coordinating ribbon around the hat and added my glittery shamrock, a chevron button and a double bow in Totally Limeade.  For the center of the hat I used the negative piece of the shamrock and wrapped some Limeade twine around a piece of card stock which was adhered to the back.  Another small button with twine was added to the hat.  I finished off my card with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set which was partially masked off. Hope you will come join our monthly challenge.  Remember to check out the store for all of your craft needs.
Challenges:

23 comments:

  1. That is just too cute! Love your shades of green! Nice job. And thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to run the twine behind that cut out area of your shamrock! Thanks for playing along in RRR Challenge #90: Show Me the Green and Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Love the way you used the twine inside the shamrock cut out. Great idea. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for playing along at MyCreativeTime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Sukie...Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your St.Patrick's day hat Looks AWESOME,SUPER job!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea for St. Pat's Day! I may do something similar for the grandkids!!!(If you don't mind me borrowing your idea!!)
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you filled the shamrock with bakers twine. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how this came out, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, Sukie! I love how you used the Limeade twine! This looks amazing!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just awesome!! Great Job! I love all the different shades of green!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Hat~Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time for the Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sukie ~ Oh this is ADORBS! I LOVE how you did the twine!! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is darling! Thanks so much for joining us over at My Creative Time for the monochromatic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what you did with the twine! Great in green! :)

    ReplyDelete