Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 21, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas "Color Inspiration" Linky Party

Welcome to another Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.  The theme for this party is color inspiration. You can use one color or as many as you like from this picture.
The greens and aquas really popped out it in this picture for me so I decided to create double page 12x12 layout.  I also incorporated white into my layout to break up the two colors.
I used several pre made cards and tags for my layout which will be used for journaling and documenting.  One of the cards was tucked into the chevron bag.
The banner was created with hand cut flags and I used some stickers from my stash for the title. Several flowers were added along the top of the banner along with some Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.
A doily on each of the pages was the perfect accent to highlight the phrases on each of the layout pages.
I added some small pieces of washi tape to the corners of the photo mats as an embellishment.  The washi tape coordinated perfectly with the chevron bag.
More flowers were added on each of the layout pages.  Of course I had to add some bling centers to each of the flowers.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party: 3 Girl Jam, Resale Clipart, and Artful Delights.  Stop by Craftin Desert Divas to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and join in the linky party!

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful LO Sukie! Love the colors!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO are just Beautiful!!Love the blue!!!
    Amazing job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout, Sukie!! I love the design and all of the elements you used!! It is fabulous!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout !!! I really love the colors you used , and the beautiful elements !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Layout, love the colors!
    hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts Sukie ... Every time I see your pages I keep telling myself I need to get my scrapbook on! LOL
    Cara (bif)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS layout and LOVE the colors:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO! Love the color combo! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout, flowers, doily and colours.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete