Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 10, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Hello everyone, it's my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a fun project to share with you today.  I am loving the stamps from the new release, they are so fun and versatile!  For my project, I created a banner card, I used the Teenage Dream stamp set for the #Love sentiment.
The top layer of my card is pop dotted on foam so the rows of sequins fit perfectly between the two layers.  A small bakers twine bow was added as a finishing touch.
Remember to check out the store for all of the newly released stamp sets.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

14 comments:

  1. This is just Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sequined layer-beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the sequin heart!! I it looks amazing!! Perfect with the sentiment!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME Sukie!!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sukie !!! I love the design , the sequins is gorgeous !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this card is fantastic. You rocked the sequins. And it is a perfect sentiment for the card!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the sequins! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Your card is so beautiful, I love sequins! LOVE it!
    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful card, the sequins are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this beautiful card, the sequins are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card with your pretty sequin design.
    Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot
    Guest Designer FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Red is soooo eyecatching! amazing! BIF Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just awesome! Nice and blingy! lol
    {BIF}

    ReplyDelete