Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 28, 2014

Good Times Layout

This one page 12x12 layout was inspired by the DCWV April Stackaholic Challenge which is a sketch challenge.  I used the Coral and Navy DCWV stack for my layout.
All of the sentiments were cut form the same paper stack.  I used a scallop punch to cut the sentiment in the center of my layout.  I added several flowers and a couple of buttons as embellishments on my layout.
The finishing touch was the iridescent sequins which were scattered throughout the page and on one of the squares at the bottom of the layout.  I decided not to add the sequins to the other squares since I will be adding some 2x2 photos to those.
 Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the pink & yellow! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super pretty layout !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Truly you make the most cutest layouts.
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, gorgeous colours and layout. popping in from the Crafters blog it forward ladder. Hugs Tina X Now following X

    ReplyDelete