Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 3, 2014

Thank You Gift Card Holder

This thank you gift card holder was created from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  The flower was also cut from the same cartridge.  I enclosed a Starbucks gift card and added a clothespin to keep the gift card holder closed.  A small twine bow in Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine was added to the clothespin.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Just Sayin stamp set was adhered to the flap on a hand cut flag.
I added a face stamp to the flower from the Peachy Keen Sweet on You stamp set.  A bit of chalk to the cheeks and some ink added extra dimension to the flower.
Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. the face on that flower is too stinkin cute love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Sukie!!!!
    OMG I love that face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute , that face is adorable !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! I love, love, love those faces - my favorite PKS faces of all time! Your project is adorable!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is adorable! What a fun little face! I just love papers, fun little clothespin, twine bow and fun tag! Super cute project!!!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable her face is full of cuteness, love it,
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so pretty and fun and a great gift idea too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. squeal...so cute! I have been studying the Peachy Keen site and trying to pick just the right set to start with! Nice job here! BIF Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is just cute as can be! Love that sweet little peachy face. Thank you so much for playing along with our Thank You Card/Gift Challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE! Love that face! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! The little envelope is so pretty and that face looks so fun with her bright, happy face!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!! I love that cute face and the fun papers you used! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete