Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 14, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and we are showcasing Bubblegum Taffy and Twisted Gumball this month, which are both on sale. For my project I created this money insert card using a manilla paper pocket and tag from Annie's Paper Boutique.  My project was embellished with Bubblegum Taffy with twine stitching on the bottom of my tag. I tucked in a doily behind some birthday themed card stock which was embellished with a strip of coordinating card stock punched with the Fiskars Apron Lace punch.  I stapled some ribbon on top of a folded scalloped circle and added a small twine bow.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Birthday Hugs stamp set was popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  A paper flower with a pearl center was used as an embellishment.  Some scattered sequins were the perfect finishing touch to my project.  Pop over to Trendy Twine for more pictures since I only have a sneak peek for you.
Hope you will come join our monthly challenge.  Also, remember to check out the store for so many crafty supplies including a few of the ones I used on my project.
Challenge:

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! The layering of elements is fabulous on your money holder!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering, and the colors are fabulous, Great Job!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is so creative!! I love how you made the money pocket with the tags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! Love that pretty color combo - Thanks so much for playing along with our "Tags and Banners" Challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag !!! Pretty design and details !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project! Love the fun colors:)
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layers and colors Sukie!
    TFS - xx Cara xx
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful project! The colors amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love all the details you added. Your project is gorgeous. Does it have room for chocolate too? ;)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete