Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 29, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Hello everyone, today is my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a Father's Day card to share.  I always find masculine projects to be a bit of a challenge.  It seems to take me forever to pick out the right colors and papers to even begin my project so I went with a simple theme.
I used the Mustaches and Glasses digital cartridge to cut out the mustaches and aligned them along the right side of my card.  A sentiment from the new Craftin Desert Diva's Happy Celebrations stamp set was added to a hand cut flag.  A small bow in Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine was the finishing touch.
Stop by the shop to check out this stamp set, it has a little something for everyone.  You will also be able to see the rest of the May release!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Super COOL!!Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this !!! Wonderful design , perfect paper , and the mustaches are super cute !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete