Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 19, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Puns" Linky Party

Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is puns.  For my project I created this shaped card using the Valentine Sweets Digital cartridge.
I inked the edges of my card for added dimension.  A little flower with Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine was added to the bear.  I stamped the bear's face with a Peachy Keen Teddy Bear face stamp. My card was finished off with a hand cut banner stamped with the Craftin Desert Diva's Punny stamp set.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party: Treasure Box Designs, The Scrapbooking Queen and Scrappy K Designs.  Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and join in on the linky party.
Challenge:

14 comments:

  1. This is super ADORABLE!!!!!!
    LOVE this Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! What a sweet face. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super cute card !!! The bear is adorable !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! I just love this bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little bear! Such a sweet face for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get me some eyeball sets! sweet and darling! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute bear! I love the flower and twine bow you added. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bear is super adorable!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable little bear, love the sweet flower. Thanks for linking to our challenge this week at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cute bear and how you have stamped and the face....wish I could make my faces as cute.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete