Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 26, 2014

Just Wanted to Say...

With today being Memorial Day, it is the kick off for the summer season.  Especially with the temperatures hovering around 100 degrees in Northern California.  I hope you are all enjoying the 3 day weekend.  I thought it would be nice to create a patriotic project.  I used the DCWV Summer Magic stack for my card.
For my card I used some Momenta dies for the stars and for the sentiment tag.  I stamped the large star with the Kawaii Faces Peachy Keen stamp.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Just Sayin stamp set.
The clear treat box is from Annie's Paper Boutique as is the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine.  I scattered a few sequins along my card for a finishing touch.
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. TOTALLY cute & SUPER fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE!!! :) Love the muted colors!

    Thank you for taking the time to share and have a Happy Memorial Day! ( know it's sad remembering those who gave so much, but enjoy the day with your family!)

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your patriotic card. From a UK girl I love to see the Red, White and Blue projects.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bif hugs...love that ticket idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun project, love the light blue. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and thank you for sharing it with us for the RRR Patriotic challenge :)

    ReplyDelete