Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 19, 2014

Baseball is Life Layout

Today I am sharing a layout that I created last year but never published on my blog.  This double page layout features 3 photo mats, one for a large 5x7 picture and 2 for 4x6 pictures.
The title and the baseballs were cut from the Sports Mania cartridge.  The title was added to a large hand cut banner.
Since the layout was fairly simple, I accented the corners of the photo mats with strips of coordinating card stock.  These will be perfect for sliding the pictures in.
I inked both of the baseballs on the edges for added dimension and popped them up on foam dots.
A couple of tags from my stash were stamped with my Smash stamp and tied with Totally Kraft Trendy Twine.  A couple of hand cut flags were the perfect finishing touch to each of the pages.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Baseball is OUR life :)
    Awesome LO Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Sukie!! I love the papers!! The baseballs look awesome inked and popped up on foam tape!! What a fun layout!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baseball layout !!!! Wonderful !!!! Hope you have a great day !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I love the papers and the great design! Love the cute little tags to!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lay-out! I just made a baseball mini album and it was hard since I have girls! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete