Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 20, 2014

Celebrate Card

Today I have a CAS stars and stripes card to share.  I just love the denim look striped paper from DCWV that I had to use it on another card.
I used a Momenta die to cut out the stars and scattered them amongst the sequins on my card.  A simple hand cut flag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set was added.  A small twine bow in Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine was the finishing touch.
Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Sukie. Love the clean design.

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card !!! I adore this !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I love that paper!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie your card fits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete