Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 26, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Hello today is my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a fun birthday card to share using the Say It Big Craftin Desert Diva's stamp set.  This is a fun stamp set with lots of sentiments in a larger size.
I wanted my sentiment to be the focal point of my card so I centered it on a glassine bag from Annie's Paper Boutique.   A bit of Lemon Tart Trendy Twine was added to each side of the sentiment as an accent.  Some coordinating sequins were added to the bag and a few more were attached to the outside of the bag.
Here is the Say It Big stamp set, it has a little something for everyone.  I know this will be one of my go to stamp sets.
Stop by the shop to purchase this stamp set or the rest of the June release!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the papers and design!! You showcased the sentiment perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect and pretty in every way !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the glassine bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Great color combo and fabulous design!
    Have a super wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete