Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 16, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Your Favorite Color" Linky Party

Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is your favorite color.  My favorite color is pink, for some reason I have always been drawn to pink and tend to use it quite a bit in my projects.  I created a single page 12x12 layout using the DCWV Street Lace stack.
Not only does this layout have my favorite color but also one of my favorite color combinations with the black, pink and white.  I used a doily from Annie's Paper Boutique as an embellishment and to break up the pink background.  The title of my layout was cut from the Tie the Knot cartridge.
Some coordinating buttons with Totally Black Trendy Twine were added as embellishments on top of the doily.
A few more of my favorite things are paper flowers and bling which were perfect for my layout.  A sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Sugar & Spice stamp set was stamped on a hand cut flag.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party: Craftin Desert Diva's, My Scrap Chick, Scrappin Doodles and Creative Embellishments.  Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! I like pink too, but it is not my favorite color (although it was many years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details are just beautiful!'
    Fabulous LO!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the details you have add, beautiful layout!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doilies which make it into such a pretty, feminine layout.
    My Blog : ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous !!! I adore the layout , colors, everything !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and all of the details you added!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous layout, I love all the pretty paper and embellishments you added!

    ReplyDelete