Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 12, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and this month we are showcasing the Celebration twine. This cute bakers twine is a unique twist of red, yellow, black and white, such a fun and festive color combination.  My Disney themed project was inspired by this fun twine color.  For my project, I created a single page 12x12 layout using the Mickey and Friends cartridge.  I only have a sneak peek for you over here so hop on over to Trendy Twine to check out all of the details.
The stars were cut using a die from my stash and the die cuts were popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  Lots of fun little embellishments including some polka dotted washi tape, a button, scattered sequins and a couple of Mickey icons were added to my layout. A couple of sentiments from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set were added to hand cut flags as a finishing touch.  Don't forget to check out the store for lots of crafty products.  You also have a few more days to apply for the Trendy Twine Little Sisters Design Team call, all of the details are here.

8 comments:

  1. Came back by to share a little love. I went over to the twine blog to see your adorable layout. How cute!!! I am your newest follower, so now I can keep up with you here as well as fb. Great job my crafty friend!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME sneak!!!!!
    Your LO is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome sneak!! I love how you wrapped the twine around the star!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! Love the twine accents. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! Great sneak peek! Bif greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, cool & Totally fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing layout as always, Sukie. So many cute details and I love the way you used the twine for added embellishments.

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layouts, this one is super cute !!!

    ReplyDelete