Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 5, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and this month we are showcasing the Celebration twine. This cute bakers twine is a unique twist of red, yellow, black and white, such a fun and festive color combination.  My project was inspired by the fun new challenge we have going on this month. For my project, I created a gift set for one of my coworkers birthdays.
The adorable candy tube is from Annie's Paper Boutique and is perfect for some yummy treats.  For my card, I used the twine to outline the center balloon on my card.  I also used it for the balloon strings and added a bow.  A bit of twine was also used on the small tag on the candy tube.  My card was finished off with some scattered sequins and a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Happy Celebrations stamp set.
Remember to check out the store for lots of crafty goodies including some new twine colors!  Also, Trendy Twine has a DT call going on, all of the details are here.

11 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Your co workers are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & FUN card!!! Yummy Treat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Sukie!! I love the card and treat holder!! How fun and fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super duper card, and the yummy treat is awesome!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous set! Love your twine balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Sukie. Great job on the twine balloon and I love the matching candy treat.

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it Sukie!! Fantastic job!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun Sukie!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! I just love that twine balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, I love how you made a balloon from the twine! I also got your contact info and have passed it along to Kimberly so the set should be soon on its way! (And don't worry I deleted that comment, LOL, that was great thinking to leave it there!!)

    ReplyDelete