Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 18, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's and Love Bug Creations Facebook Co Hop

Ready for another fantastic hop! Craftin’ Desert Diva's and Lovebug Creations has teamed up to bring you some Christmas in July fun!

For the next two days the design teams hope to inspire you to get started on your holiday cards and projects. We are so glad you are joining us for the fun! And of course there has to be prizes, right!!! 

The hop starts each day on Facebook at Craftin’ Desert Divas and finishes up at Lovebug
Creations with a few stops in between.  Check out the hop on Facebook for some awesome prizes.

Even though this is a Facebook hop, I wanted to share more details and pictures of my project on my blog.  I created this single page 12x12 layout using the Christmas Cheer cartridge.
The banner was hand cut and I added the title using the Don Juan cartridge.  A bow made from the Love Bug Creations Simply Red Ribbon was added between the banner, on the tag and the photo mat.
I stamped a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Days Punnies stamp set.  A bit of Stickles was used for the reindeers nose and I scattered some sequins for a finishing touch.
Hope to see you back on Facebook tomorrow.  And remember to leave your comments and “Like” each page for your chance to win. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Sukie!! I love the design and the Dear Santa banner!! The reindeer is so cute!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout Sukie! This is just too cute! Fabulous papers too!

    ReplyDelete