Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 28, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Christmas in July" Linky Party

Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is Christmas in July.  For my project I created a one page 12x12 layout.  I had previously created a single page layout with the same paper so I thought I would make another coordinating page for a double page layout. You can take a peek at the other page here.
The cocoa cups were cut from the Love You A Latte cartridge and inked on the edges.  The "S'more Cocoa Please" sentiment is from the Holly Days Punnies stamp set and the "Love" sentiment is from the Teenage Dream stamp set.
The sentiment was stamped on a die cut from my stash.  I popped the sentiment on foam dots for added dimension.
A coordinating double bow from the Krafty Red Trendy Twine was added between the two photo mats.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party: Craftin Desert Divas, My Scrap Chick and May Arts Ribbon.  Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Sukie!! I love the design and the cuts you used!! The colors are awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, your layout is so beautiful and whimsical! (One of my favorite crafty combinations.) :o) The cocoa cups are just bursting with cocoa sweetness... I love those hearts! :o) Wonderfully done! (And thank you for your kind words on my Christmas layout post at My Craft Spot... it means so much to me!) :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect , I adore the little cups of hot chocolate !! The color theme is perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Sukie! The gingham paper is so pretty and love the color scheme!! What a fun sentiment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete