Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 22, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Guest Designer

Hello, I am honored to be joining Scrappy Moms Stamps as a guest designer this month!  I want to thank them for letting me be part of the August stamp release!  The two new stamp sets being released are so fun and versatile!
The first set is "What Can I Say?" This set contains lots of fun sentiments for a variety of occasions. You will see lots of creative projects from the DT and few on my blog too!
The second set is "Filled with Love" and this set is definitely all about those fun treats.  This stamp set will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

Today I used the "What Can I Say?" stamp set for my treat jar.  I found this cute little mason jar with a handle at the dollar store.
I wrapped the center of the jar with some glitter paper and used a punch on the edge.  Next I layered a scalloped circle and added a cupcake from the Sweet Treats cartridge.  A few sequins were added to the cupcake frosting and I embossed the bottom with the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I made a coordinating piece for the top of the jar.  A cupcake liner was used underneath the lid as an embellishment.  To finish off my project I attached a wooden spoon from Annie's Paper Boutique, tied it with Totally Blue Trendy Twine and stamped it with a sentiment from the new "What Can I Say?" stamp set.
Don't forget to pop over to the Scrappy Moms blog for more inspiration with the new stamp release! Also, remember to come back over the next week for a few more projects with each of the stamp sets! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

13 comments:

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Love this Sukie! Welcome as SMS Guest Designer!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very cute!! Thank you for joining us this month! :D

- Mel

Marie97 said...

Very cute! TFS from BIF

Beth F. said...

I love this jar! The second stamp set really caught my attention. I love anything jar/canning related :)

Leah Schaeffer said...

This is PERFECT for our Die Cut Challenge- love the die cut cupcake and this project in general! Cute and totally different- love it!

Warmly, Leah

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous, Sukie!! I love how you stamped on the spoon!! So fun!! Love this!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

readysetstamp said...

This is darling Sukie! Love having you super talent with us this month. Xoxo Julie
Scrappy Mom's DT member. :)

Dawn Barrett said...

BIF GREETINGS!! What a darling treat jar!! Love the addition of the spoon. B/c it might slow me down in eating treats! haha

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Now that is a GREAT idea!
Thanks for linking up at Stuck on U Die Cut Chs. ~DT Janis

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so fun and cute! What a great idea! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Katy said...

Cute little jar and I love the wooden spoon! So glad you linked up to the Blow out the Candles Challenge over at SOUS Challenge Blog!

Neela Nalam said...

Very nice jar. Love that cupcake. Thanks for joining us at SOUS.

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet treat jar with us at Sous...what a great idea, love the spoon!