Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 26, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Guest Designer

Hello, I have another fun project to share using the newly released Scrappy Moms Stamps!  I wanted to get a jump start on my Halloween projects so I created a treat box using the "Filled with Love" stamp set.
The witch treat box was cut from the Wrap It Up cartridge.  I filled the treat box with orange colored gum balls.
I layered the witch cut out with black glittered card stock, the pop of sparkle was just perfect for this project.  Clear acetate was adhered to the back side of the cut out for a finished look.
I used a Fiskars punch for the tag and stamped the sentiment from the "Filled with Love" stamp set.  The tag was inked on the edges for added dimension.  A tiny bit of Orange Licorice Trendy Twine was used to tie the tag to the treat box.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back tomorrow for another project for my Scrappy Moms Stamps guest designer spot!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Sukie!! I love the sparkly witch!! What a fabulous Halloween treat bag!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marie97 said...

Very cute project! TFS from
BIF

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute! I'm getting ready for Halloween too! :D

- Mel