Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 27, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Guest Designer

Hello everyone, I have another post today as a Scrappy Moms Stamps Guest Designer. Today's project features the "What Can I Say?" stamp set.
My card was created using the Create A Critter cartridge.  When I saw the sweet little monkey I knew he would be the perfect cut for my card!
Instead of cutting the face with my Cricut, I used a Peachy Keen Face stamp and inked the cheeks. The sentiment was stamped on card stock which was hole punched and adhered with pop dots and some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back tomorrow for another post as a Scrappy Moms Stamps guest designer!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card..this would put a smile on anyone's face:) Adorable monkey!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Sukie!! What a sweet face!! It makes me smile!! Perfect with the sentiment!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute...love the face on the little monkey! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness - sooooo stinkin' cute!! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aawh I love that little monkey. :)

    ReplyDelete