Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 28, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Guest Designer

Hello everyone, unfortunately this is my last post as a Scrappy Moms Stamps Guest Designer.  I had fun showcasing the August stamp release and want to thank them for having me!  Today's project features the "What Can I Say?" stamp set.
I created a single page 12x12 layout using a sketch from DCWV and used the DCWV Garden Party stack.
Instead of journaling on my layout, I used 3 sentiments from the new Scrappy Moms "What Can I Say?" stamp set.  Can you tell I totally love this stamp set?  I added each sentiment to a hand cut flag. A bit of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine was added to one of the flags.  The doily is from Annie's Paper Boutique.
My title was cut from the Kate's ABC's cartridge, embossed with the Paper Lace Cuttlebug embossing folder, inked and pop dotted.  Since the title is in such a light color I wanted to give it some dimension.
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to pop over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out the August stamp release and all of the inspiring projects from the Design Team! 

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, Sukie!! I love the embossed letters!! They look amazing!! What a fabulous way to use the stamps!! The papers are beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the papers, the fun inking and embossing! So pretty Sukie! The doily border and doily give it such a sweet dainty look to! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Beautiful LO!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details in this layout is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete