Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 4, 2014

Story Time Layout

Today I have a simple layout to share which was created with the We R Memory Keepers Storytime kit.  I love these 12x12 pages which look like an open fairytale book.
Since the scrapbook pages are detailed I kept the layout simple and added a couple of photo mats embellished with Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.
The tiny fairytale books and word bubbles are also from the kit and were popped up on foam dots for added dimension.
The pumpkin tag was added to the top of the page to look like a bookmark.  A tiny bit of twine was wrapped around the tag.
For a pop of color, I adhered some paper flowers with bling centers around the edges of the photo mats.
The large "story time" ticket was the perfect title for my layout.  I can't wait to add some pictures of my kids and niece reading together.

7 comments:

  1. How adorable is this!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Sukie!! I love how it looks like an open book!! You embellished it perfectly!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning !!! I love, love this !!!! Beautiful layout !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! What an adorable layout. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the storybook look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this is awesome!!! The pages are so neat!! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete