Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 14, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello, it's my day over at Trendy Twine and I have a back to school themed layout to share.  I only have a sneak peek of my project so hop over to Trendy Twine for all of the pictures.  All of the die cuts came from the Locker Talk cartridge.  I popped up the die cuts on foam dots and used some ink for added dimension.  I used three Trendy Twine colors:  In the Navy, Lemon Tart and Cranberry.  These are the perfect colors for those back to school projects.
The finishing touch on my project was a cute little paper clip with all three of the twine colors tied at the top.  Make sure to stop by the store to check out these fun twine colors and lots of other crafty products!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE your Back to School sneak!!! AWESOME LO Sukie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneak peek! I love the way you used the twine to make the pencil line :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Sneak Peek!!! That background paper is so fun!!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sneak, Sukie!! I love the twine squiggles!! SO fun!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, your layout made me smile! I loved all the perfect little twine touches you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous LO, Sukie. Love this for back-to-school. The school supplies are so cute. Great job showcasing the twine, too.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your LO sneak!! You did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sneak Sukie.... I love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect sneak peek !!!! I always LOVE your layouts , and this one is perfect also !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete