Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 23, 2014

Blast from the Past

Today I am playing along with the "Blast from the Past" challenge over at My Craft Spot.  The challenge is to pick a favorite project using My Craft Spot products created some time in the past.  
My project is a single page 12x12 layout for which I used the My Craft Spot Big Words Metal Dies. The title of my layout was cut from the dies, I just love the intricate cuts.
Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blast from the past, Sukie!! Your layout is amazing!! All of the details and the design are just beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, your layout is beautiful! I always enjoy seeing your scrapbook projects. I love how used the Big Words metal dies for the page title! I too love their intricacy. The banner is so sweet and each element you added is wonderful! Thank you for sharing your fabulous blast from the past with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, that is a great layout!! I really like the calendars! Great elements and great page!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, Sukie! Wow! I love all of the fun patterns! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. blast in the past is super adorable tfs your talent! from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout...love the bingo cards and banner. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design! Thanks for sharing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete