Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 3, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Hello it's my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a fun project to share using the newly released The Great Outdoors stamp set.  This stamp set is perfect for those summer themed projects.  I used it to create this sweet card.
I debossed the background of my card using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder to create a graham cracker background.  The s'more was created by layering different colors of card stock to represent the graham cracker and chocolate.  I created the marshmallow by rounding the corners of a square, inking the edges and adding a Peachy Keen Face stamp.  The sentiment is from the newly released The Great Outdoors stamp set.
Here's a closer look at the entire stamp set, you can purchase the set here along with the rest of the August release.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! That sweet face makes me smile!! The embossed background does look like a graham cracker!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Love this! Super cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinken cute! The debossing looks awesome and I love the adorable face on the marshmallow:)
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute, Sukie! I actually bought stuff to make S'mores for this weekend and now I can't wait!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card made me smile!! xoxo BIF hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and the cute Peachy stamp just makes it adorable.

    My Blog : ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete