Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 24, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Hello, today is my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a fun project to share using the newly released Frightfully Cute stamp set.  This stamp set is perfect for those Halloween themed projects.
I cut the container using the Wrap It Up cartridge and then used punches for the Jack-O-Lantern, the web, the fence and the 2 small pumpkins.  The tombstones and tiny bat are embellishments from my stash.  I added a bat brad and a clothespin with a button to hold my tag in place.  The tag was stamped with a sentiment from the Frightfully Cute stamp set.  Some ribbon and Trick or Treat Trendy Twine was added as a finishing touch.
Here's a closer look at the entire stamp set, you can purchase the set here along with the rest of the September release.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Sukie!! What a fun treat bag this is!! You decorated it so perfectly!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and spooky Halloween treat! I love the way you decorated the container:) The little pumpkins are so cute and LOVE the sentiment! Adorable brad/button for such a cute accent!
    Can I send you my address, hehe! Great job on this my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spooky full of cuteness !!!! I love everything about this !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute to spook! What an adorable and fun packaged treat! Totally adorable right down to the tiny purple and green pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete