Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 22, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Fall" Linky Party

 
Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is Fall.  For my project I created a single page 12x12 layout.
My layout was created using many items from my stash including the mat which was left over from another project.  I added a Fall themed card with a tag also from my stash and embellished it with some leaves from my Fiskars punch.  Some Totally Kraft Trendy Twine was also used throughout the page. The sentiment was stamped on a hand cut flag from the Craftin Desert Diva's Say It Big stamp set.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party:
Craftin Desert Diva's - one stamp set
Miriam's Crafting Supplies - $5 credit
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - $15 in files
KBD - $25
Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a pretty fall layout! Awesome colors and fun details:) The banner is super cute and love the little fall tag with the patterned paper leaves...super cute Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sukie, this is so gorgeous!! I love the design!! The banner is awesome!! The fall bingo card is so fun!! You make the most amazing layouts - love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!A True BEAUTY!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall layout. I love everything about this layout. And the I love how will everything pair with the background paper!!

    ReplyDelete