Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 29, 2014

Fall Treat

I have a treat project to share today.  I created an oversized tag in a Fall theme using products from my stash.  The candy tube is from Annie's Paper Boutique and I filled it with some candy.  I had the small flourishes left over from another project so I adhered them to the base of my tag and popped up the pumpkin.
The flag was hand cut and a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms "Mini Messages" stamp set was added. A second sentiment was added from the Scrappy Moms "Dancing In Circles" stamp set with a coordinating button in the center.  I tucked a couple of leaves behind the ribbon and curled some Orange Truffle Trendy Twine and added it to the leaves.  A smile twine bow was tied around the ribbon, the pumpkin and wrapped around the tag.
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful and perfect for fall! A fall treat indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable treat and love the tag!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Sukie!! The tag looks so beautiful!! I love the leaves!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and Yummy Treat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is fabulous! Love the sweet polka dot pumpkin and fun leaves-the twine is a perfect touch! Mmmm, want those chocolates!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, your Fall treat is simply stunning! What a lovely way to deliver festive goodies. :o) The card design is beautiful and I adore those leaves! Wow, they sure make a statement. The sentiments are gorgeous and I love the sweet pumpkin! Wonderfully done as always, Sukie! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete