Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 16, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello, today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a project featuring Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine which is now on sale.  I created a baby shower favor using a plastic milk bottle and a wooden scoop from Annie's Paper Boutique.  A sentiment from Craftin Desert Diva's Sugar & Spice stamp set was added to a hand cut flag.  I only have a sneak peek of my project so head over to the Trendy Twine blog for all of the details and more pictures.
Stop by the store and check out this fabulous twine and the 3 new colors just added to the Trendy Twine line up!  Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Adorable sneak and AWESOME project Sukie!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sneak, Sukie!! I can't wait to see the entire project...headed there now!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sneak! Cute, great color combo! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Sukie! Such a sweet idea!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is wonderful!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. The twine baby rattle is the cutest and I love how you laced the twine around the bottle, too. This is a great favor.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh great sneak!! :) I love the candy you picked!! :)

    ReplyDelete