Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 2, 2014

Cherish Layout

This double page layout was created using papers and coordinating embellishments from my stash.
The photo mats were kept neutral against the patterned card stock.  Flowers punched from a Martha Stewart punch accented the corners of the photo mats.
The "Cherish" title was sticker from the same collection.  I added it to white card stock and popped it up on foam dots for added dimension.
A large pocket and tag was added for journaling.  The tag was accented with Totally White Trendy Twine.

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the pretty papers you used! The design is beautiful!! You are the queen of layouts my friend!! Fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!The papers are so pretty and love the design Sukie!
    have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, I do not leave you love often enough... your projects are always such a joy to me! :o) Whatever the type or style, I leave with a happy face. :o) (See?! Already two smilies!) This layout is gorgeous. The papers are so pretty, the flowers are sweet and sparkly, and I love the journalling pocket. Beautifully done, as always! (And thank you for the sweet words on my Christmas card/tag set! You're too kind.) :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great layout and beautiful papers!! Love it!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You create the most beautiful layouts !!! The colors and design on this one are wonderful !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete