Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 13, 2014

Congrats Card

I have a CAS card to share today which was created with the scraps left over from a layout.  The paper is from the DCWV Rustic stack.   I followed a sketch to create this simple but elegant card.
I used the Fiskars Apron Lace punch along the edge of the hand cut flag.  The sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Diva's Say It Big stamp set and was stamped on a die cut tag.  I lightly inked the edges and popped it up on foam dots.  A coordinating flower with some candy stones from my stash were the finishing touch.

15 comments:

  1. CAS is my fav!!!! Love your card, it is beautiful! Have an awesome day! Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous use of your scraps!! This is so beautiful!! Awesome card, Sukie!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. great way to use up scraps. bl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool CAS card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! I have been a follower for quite a while and love your work. You're very talented! Good luck in all you do!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this??? WOW great job and love that stamp!!!! Loves-Scrappin Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Sukie! I love the color combination and the little candy stones are so fun! Great addition to your beautiful card!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card and love the paper, the rustic look is my favorite!

    Susie (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! So pretty! TFS
    Bloggie Love-Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! BL, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love those candy stones! Love the paper and design too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL

    ReplyDelete