Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 20, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Halloween" Linky Party

 
Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is "Halloween."  For my project I created a fun Halloween card.
I used the Mini Monsters cartridge for the ghost and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen face stamp. I used some Stickles for a sparkly effect.  The frame was cut from the Freshly Picked cartridge and I added a border punched from the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch.  The spider web is also punched from a Martha Stewart punch.  A coordinating bow in Trick or Treat Trendy Twine was added to the frame.  The sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Diva's Frightfully Cute stamp set.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party:
Craftin Desert Diva's - one stamp set
The Cutting Cafe: Any 2 files
Digital Delight by Loubylou: $5 Gift Card
Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.

15 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Made me smaile. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frightfully cute! Love your scrapbook pages in the post below too. ~DT sister, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Miranda BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is just adorable!!! :) I love the card embellishments and that ghost is too cute!! :)
    Kimberly
    Crafting Desert Divas DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo cute ! I love the dripping border , the cute little ghost ! Everything is perfect !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! The ghost is so fun!! I love his face!! The drippy goo is such an awesome touch!! This is frightfully cute!!

    I will message you on FB about the Explore groups - I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with it. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stinkin' cute card, adorable!!

    Susie (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Halloween card is so fun and the ghost is darling! I love the glittery gooey border to :) Awesome design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Cute card. I love the MS Dippy Goo punch for this time of year.

    Tammy S.
    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Adoreable love the stamp set too (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo this is super cute. BL Sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! That little ghost is so adorable!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  13. That card is so cute, love that ghost. BL

    ReplyDelete