Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 6, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas's "Anything But A Card" Linky Party

 
Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is "Anything But A Card."  For my project I created a double page 12x12 layout based on the sketch provided by DCWV.
This layout has lots of layering using coordinating papers from the DCWV Rustic Stack.  It is perfect for Fall projects.  I used a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Say It Big stamp set as the title for my layout.  The sentiment was stamped on a mat cut from a Recollections metal die.
I tucked a few tags for journaling behind the photo mats.  The flourishes were cut from the Cricut American Alphabet cartridge.  A few flowers from my stash were added as embellishments.
I created a small banner for each page and added some Maya Road cording along the edges.  I loved the cording because it has metallic gold twisted with the cording, however, the gold keeps unravelling. I was a bit disappointed working with this product.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party:
Craftin Desert Diva's - one stamp set
 
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - $15 in files
Blumenthal Lansing Company - Button Lovers Prize Package

Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.

4 comments:

  1. Another AWESOME LO Sukie!
    GREAT papers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the tones of this!! :) Awesome job as always Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the colors and the design!! I would scrapbook more if I could make amazing layouts like this!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete