Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 27, 2014

Oh Snap Layout

Today I am sharing a layout which I created last year and never shared on my blog.  This double page layout was created using 4 different cartridges.  Opposites Attract for the title, Mickey and Friends for the film strip, Freshly Picked for the Polaroid frames and Pack Your Bags for the cameras.
I created an accent border at the top and bottom of the photo mats which was punched with the Fancy Flight EK Success punch.
The film strip was cut so it could be used as an accent on both pages of my layout.  I added a solid white background to the film strip.
The title was welded together using my Gypsy.  A few sentiments were added on hand cut flags.  The sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set.
A hand cut flag embellished with Black Licorice Trendy Twine and a metal camera was added to the layout.
The Polaroid frames were left open on top so pictures could easily slide in.  Some bling was added to a couple of the frames and a journaling tag was tucked in behind one of the frames.
A couple of cameras finished off my layout.  The camera on the left was created using the negative pieces from the camera on the right.

14 comments:

  1. Such a great LO just waiting for photos to arrive. Love it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on this layout. Love how the background papers work with the theme. Everything fits so perfect together. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an AWESOME layout. I love all the camera themed pieces put together.

    Tammy S.
    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout!!! So many places to add photos!
    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout!!! One could put a bunch of selfies on it!!! BL Hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you kept this from us for an entire year! ;) It is just gorgeous, Sukie! The color palette is gorgeous and I love all of the camera-themed pieces! The fancy borders are so beautiful and I love all of the places to nestle in sweet memories. Lovely work! I hope you're having a happy start to the week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Live the border and all your fun diecut pieces! Fabulous page! Your Bloggie Love friend, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome layout! Such a great idea using the negative pieces. This really came together nicely. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, how did you keep this hidden from us for a year? It's so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the design with the filmstrips peeking out!! The cameras are awesome!! I love, love this!! Have I said lately how amazing your layouts are??!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome!! Thanks for sharing! Bloggie Love Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, what a GREAT layout! Love the border and the fun film strip! Fabulous design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Snap this is so cute!! =) I love each element you used. Happy BL An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your layout. The camera is too cool! Your pictures will look awesome!

    ReplyDelete