Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 27, 2014

A Trendy Twine Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  The Trendy Twine design team has a special post to share today to wish our fans a Happy Thanksgiving.  For my project, I created a CAS card using a Fall stack from DCWV.
I layered a strip of burlap on top of my card and attached a hand cut tag.  The tag was stamped with a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Happy Celebrations stamp set.  I added some leaves from a Fiskars punch and used a Trendy Page Dot to embellish my tag.  A double bow tied with Orange Truffle Trendy Twine was the perfect finishing touch for my card.
Stop by the Trendy Twine blog to check out the wonderful creations from the Trendy Gals!  You can pick up this yummy twine here.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love this beautiful and perfect fall creation! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love the burlap on your card. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Sukie! I pray your day is filled with an abundance of love and hugs. :o) Your card is gorgeous! What a stunning plaid background... and I love the beautifully layered burlap/tag/leaves! The textural combination is so pretty. There is so much warmth in this card. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Beautiful card!! Love your decor on the tag!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love those die cut leaves and your card layout! :)Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors...perfect for Thanksgiving!! The leaves are beautiful!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, your card is absolutely beautiful! I pray your day was blessed with many cherished memories! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete