Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 3, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Brown & Orange" Linky Party

 
Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is Brown & Orange.  For my project I created a shaker card.  The polaroid frame is from the Freshly Picked cartridge and I added some punched leaves as the confetti.
I wrapped my frame with some Orange Truffle Trendy Twine and added a punched leaf along with a button.  A small hand cut flag with a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Happy Celebrations stamp set was added along the bottom.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party:
Craftin Desert Diva's - one stamp set
Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card

Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.
Challenge:

15 comments:

  1. Gotta make a shaker card one of these days. They are awesome! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out AWESOME Sukie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shaker card! Great colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the shaker!! Adding the leaves is such a fun idea!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the confetti leaves so creative!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, I really loved the confetti! And the colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, you never cease to bring joy to my heart! I can't get enough of shakers and yours is stunning. I love the use of the polaroid frame and especially adore the leafy confetti! The twine/leaf/button is such a sweet accent. Beautifully done, as always. I hope you know how much you inspire so many people. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shaker card, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful shaker card !!! I love the colors !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this card! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a great card tfs from BL group E

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this card..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete