Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 4, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Today is my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a fun project to share using the newly released Simply Christmas stamp set.  This stamp set is perfect for those Christmas themed projects.  For my project, I created a simple tag to add to a gift.
I used the Base Camp cartridge to cut my tag and added the stocking popped up on foam dots which was cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.  The sentiment is stamped from the new Craftin Desert Diva's Simply Christmas stamp set.  The finishing touch for my tag was some Holly Berry Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer look at the entire stamp set, you can purchase the set here along with the rest of the October release.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

14 comments:

  1. Stephanie B's Creating Designs here. I LOVE your stamp set!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas... How nice is this Holliday and it's colors... I loved your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love this stamp set!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, I had one of those silent "squeee* moments when I saw this. :o) I love stocking creations and your tag couldn't be sweeter! I love the patterns for the precious stocking and the Christmassy twine is beautiful. This will be an added gift atop the present it will adorn! Just lovely! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tag this is, Sukie!! I love the stocking and the beautiful Holly Berry Twine!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is beautiful Sukie! I love the stocking and the fun twine!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. I LOVE your tag!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That take is so very cute. BL

    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a super cute Christmas tag !!! Love it !! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this little tag! It is so sweet and the papers are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute tag! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete